Saturday 23 July 2011

week 3:Management System (CMS / LMS)

week 2b(reflection)

In this week 2b assignment, we learnt about CMS/LMS under the topic of Management. In the task, we are required to pair up and do our assignment as a pair team. since i have been pair with Al Arimi for the last week's task, so we continue with this group for making us to do our task easier. We decide to use the facebook group as our medium for online discussion as I discovered that the facebook group is a great tool for internet discussions. One of the concrete reason we still using facebook group for this task is that we can collect the information from the internet and edit each other notes for a complete and better notes for this task.

CMS/LMS
there are a lot of information for both CMS and LMS in the internet. therefore we are able to collect informations from various types of sources. before i receive this task, i never heard about what is CMS/LMS. this task has help me to understand the differences between CMS/LMS and normal websites in terms of both's weaknesses and strengths. As i did some further reading regarding this topic, i found out that the CMS/LMS is very similar to blog which we can edit the post and the layout whenever we want without much effort.

Google Docs
Its my first time for me and my group mate for creating a google doc for the report for this task. we are glad that we are able to learn a lot from this course. 

We are sorry
I am sorry because me and my group mate are able to finish this task after the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment