Wednesday 27 July 2011

week 3(a):Computer in Educational Research:Internet and Computer Security (Virus, Spam, Phishing)

think, pair, share

This week, our task is to do some basic internet research regarding our topic in week 2 which in my case is about :Internet and Computer Security (Virus, Spam, Phishing). As usual, me and Al Arimi are in the same group again. Before we start doing the task my exploring to http://www.ukm.my/library/ and http://www.ezplib.ukm.my/login, we are given the password and login ID from our class representative. therefore we are able to surf the e-library without much trouble. the links in our task sheets are very useful because i've never tried UKM e -library before. the UKM e-library is full of informative journals and research which in my opinion is very useful in my course as lots of our tasks require us to do academic reading.

me and my group mate did some exploring to the UKM e-library and search some e-journal which are related to our task for this week which is aboutInternet and Computer Security (Virus, Spam, Phishing) and what should be done in Malaysia to solve the problem arises from internet security and virus.

after that, we write a report regarding our reading using open office 3.3. this is not the first time i am using open office because i've learnt to use it before when i am still studying in Matriculation program. even so, i will like to express thousand of gratitude to my group mate Al Arimi for downloading the open office 3.3 for my group. therefore i just need to install it and use it straight away.

in our report, we are writing a report with caution for not to plagiarize the e-journal notes that we collected. thereforem we cite it in the correct way thought by the link

http://www.plagiarism.org/plag_article_how_do_i_cite_sources.html

No comments:

Post a Comment