Sunday 7 August 2011

week 4:Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS)

This week, we take the data that we have collected in the survey in the format of Google Doc. we retrieve the data and transfer the data to SPSS. In the SPSS, we learn the way to use the SPSS properly. after transferring all the data that we have collected to SPSS, I analyse the date into frequency using the SPSS. I am impressed by the software of SPSS as the data was automatically analysed into tables so easily. after that, I upload the file of analysed date in spv format into my Yahoo group. but after looking carefully on the instructions, I copy the frequency table to open office and uploaded the odt file in the Yahoo group. As for the printed questionnaires, I follow all the instructions given my Dr Siti Fatimah.

besides doing the task that are related with SPSS, i also search and read the online materials regarding DIKW or in some other website there is DIKUW-http://www.systems-thinking.org/dikw/dikw.htm. all the new information act as an open eye for me in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment